Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Our group here

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Our group here

In a message dated 1/23/05 1:25:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Alls well here!
Glad you thought of me Bartaroo. Ive noticed that having an
alternative powered Gremlin kinda makes ya feel like an outcast. Or
it does me anyway.
Thats kinda why I read more than post on here. I know, I know, I
chose the path I went and I must bear it. LOl
Anyway, The motors comin along slow but sure. Im gettin the engine
balanced in the next few weeks and Im gonna get it shortblocked.
Im going out to paint the block hopefully this weekend, but weather
will be the factor.
Ive got a few dollars coming soon and I hope to get some dart heads
for my ride to. Im shooting for about 525-550 streetable horses, but
I'll have to see when Im done if my cam is big enuff to fit the bill.
Im also getting ready to sand and paint the firewall as well.
I'll post pics as I get em. Thanks for asking. Rod
Cool man,and keep in mind your not the only one on here with a non amc powered amc!!So you think your 10 bolt will be able to hack the new engine?and like i said everyones welcome and i hope you'll post more and keep us posted period on your blown tubbed Gremmie :)
Bart