Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Photos in my folder - Junkyard Score!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Photos in my folder - Junkyard Score!

In a message dated 1/22/05 7:32:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart, I guess my brake photo did make it into my folder after all. I
also deleted 2 albums from my folder earlier. Error message is gone
now. Thanks! -Lu-

Yes i went through the entire folder cleaning up pics and no offence but your new pics were HUUUGE that's why it sucked the rest of the space up lol :) its no bigger i reduced their size.Looks like you scored bigtime on them brakes,How much wer they?and its a shame that all them Matador coups couldn't make one decent one.
Bart