Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts Rig

In a message dated 1/22/05 3:50:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ok Money is always an issue. That is why I took the
100 dollar junk yard engine route. I atleast have my
car together and to the track....that's not to say
that I don't have plans for a hot 401 which I happen
to have in the same bay as my gremlin, Or a 70 390
that is apart and ready for a cleaning and
rebuild.......I am collecting parts as I get the $$.
Also I will throw out some cash to pick up a great
deal that I could easily make $ on if I sell. For
example the 50 $ 390 I got and resold for 400 plus a
Demon 850 carb. This is the only way I support my amc
Habbit.
Davis
Davis,i'm doin the same thing you are collecting parts,selling parts to get what i need and its obvious you have a lil more bread than i do so due to the lack of greenbacks that's why my gremlin project remains stalled at the moment
Bart