Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A minor complaint

In a message dated 1/21/05 2:25:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Good deal on the Dizzy. Sounds like you need some
motovation!
Davis
yeah i did get a good deal see the dist was slightly burned but the inside was spotless'the guys Reb machines solenoid blew up 'the cap was burned a lil and the wire was a s well so i got a new cap,rotor with it all for only 50$ and all i need to do is wire in a new wire and its as good as new.as for motavation,your absolutly right i need to get me arse in gear
Bart