Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A minor complaint

Hey Bart I understand what Eddie was saying. I know this should be about our cars but when it is 25 outside with rain, sleet and snow there isn't much we can do with our cars up here. I am not about to take him out and drive him in this crap and it is too damn cold to work on him. I think that is one reason I am always going to turn into a real show car and I never do. In the winter is too cold to do the things I want to do to him and then comes spring and I just slap another coat of wax on him and do the minimum to get him running so I can drive him and show him off. On the same note while you all have done a lot to help me keep Gremmie going you have also have became my online friends not just people I go to for technical advice about my car.
Terry