Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:43 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] A minor complaint

In a message dated 1/20/05 5:41:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Below 40 degree's Eddie!!!!!!!! We have had a few day's this week of
temps in the mid teens to mid twenty's for a high and 10-15 below with
the wind chill at 7 am when the wife goes out the door to work.
"Doc
Once again i must stress that theres only one single outlet here on B.A.G i have no prob with maybe one or two stories of how hot or cold or rainy its been but not 5 million posts especially when the subject line wasn't changed and you go to read and its nothing at all what the subject started as.again we can have humor,gab about the weather and talk about life period ,but lets not saturate this place with non automotive subjects.So folks whats new with your rides?whats your plans for when you break em out again come Spring?let the Gremlin,Hornet,Concord & Spirit talk commence.
Bart