Re: Sunday show in St Charles IL

 John,
I believe someone called it his prototype of what AMC should
have done. The card on the window said it was a 75 or a 76, I don't
remember now. Well anyway I notice the flairs and the dash and
someone spoke up and said I had a good eye. Then I told them I just
got into AMCs this spring. Then this one guy spoke up and said if
I go to the Jefferson Wi swap meet I could park at his house across
the street. I believe his name might be Tim Spangler (not positive
on that right now). HE has an AMC show also. He seemed to be a
really nice guy. I will try to get those pictures posted this week
of the car. Hold on Doc. I got class on monday and wednesday nights.
Thanks
SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa"

<blue77gremlin@xxxx>