Hornet toys...

Most (or all) of you know that Johnny Lightning
diecast toys released the red '74 Hornet X from
the James Bond film 'The Man with the Golden Gun'
as a 1:64 scale (hot wheels size) toy a while
back, and has since released a chrome-red version
of it last Christmas, and an 'American Glory'
version in black with flames on the nose.

You may also know they recently released it as a
'Monopoly' series car, which means it sports a
garish paint job based on a specific portion of
the famous board game. Yea, it's hideous, but in
case you missed it- the 1:64 toy car comes with an
even smaller cast version of a plain white 74 Hornet
hatchback for use as a game token on the game board.

This little token is the reason to buy the larger car,
for me anyway. You can use it as intended with the
game, or fashion a way to hang it from your rear view
mirror, keychain or even your neck (you were getting
bored of that crucifix anyway, right? <snicker>).

See the pair here:
http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/64/64139/tc275.jpg
then go find yours!

My plan? Re-paint the big one to look like my new car,
and the token......may get the same. :)

Anyway, just a heads-up for you 'Hatch-heads'!

John