Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bart

It does seem that this hurricane season is worse than usual especially
with the frequency of the storms and the unusual large size & strength
of them. I think the latest one flattened Grenada today.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Yes, I hope Bart came out okay after Frances...now he has Ivan to
look forward to! Is this hurricane season especially wicked this
year? Seems like it to me. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Hopefully, the worse to happen to Bart is a loss of power. It may
be a few
> days before we hear from him. We can only hope for the
>
> Rick

--- End Message ---