Re: concord for sale

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scott" <cs10@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
I found some more info about that concord. It is a 1978 concord D/L
coupe. 258 auto,tilt wheel,clock,bucket seats,power steering,power
brakes,a/c. It was a little old lady car stored inside with 42,500
miles. It was sold new in conneaut Ohio.Has all orginal books etc.
It is now in ashtabula ohio Asking price is 1200 firm.