Chrome Shop/Bumper Repair

I wish I could find a chrome shop locally. What I really need is a
bumper shop so I could get the bumpers on both cars straightned and
re-chromed. I have to find the add from the local auto traded I saved
but didn't call because it was the 4th of July holiday weekend about a
bumper shop on Long Island.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Paul

My weekend wasn't as super as your's. I wasn't able to show off my Gremlin
the way you did with the Eagles. I went to a local cruise night on
Saturday........no AMC's. Did find out though that there is a new chrome shop in the area.
I plan to take a set of valve covers to get a cost.

Rick

-------------------------------1094548931

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Paul</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My weekend wasn't as super as your's. I wasn't able to show off my Gremlin the way you did with the&nbsp;Eagles.&nbsp;I went to a local cruise night on Saturday........no AMC's. Did find out though that there is a new chrome shop in the area. I plan to take a set of valve covers to get a cost. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>