Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pass Side Non Remote Mirror Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pass Side Non Remote Mirror Needed

I haven't heard a peep out of him. I think he didn't get passed over
this time as I heard some bad reports not to far north of him. Hang In
There Bart. Let us know if you are ok.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
I wonder how Bart made out with the hurricane

--part1_fd.65f2bb.2e6e32ed_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I wonder how Bart made out with the hurricane</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_fd.65f2bb.2e6e32ed_boundary--

--- End Message ---