Re: Was My 70/Keep The Faith Lu->Parts hunt

Re: Was My 70/Keep The Faith Lu->Parts hunt

LOL! Yes, it is amazing when you drive through the countryside and
stop at a place with a few cars. When you tell the folks what you are
looking for, #1 they usually don't have it, but #2, they know
of 'some guy down the road that goes by "Bubba" that used to have it'
and may still have it, or can put you onto someone that has it. Thus
the 1/2 day of driving around 3 counties in rural Alabama. I did meet
and see some colorful characters on my trek, learned some new ways
home, and found many other cool old cars that I wish I had the money,
space, and time to restore (including an old Barracuda - the model
that looks alot like the Marlin with the bubble glass in the back; it
even had the original fish ornament in the center of the grill). -Lu-