From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 6:39 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Q- Hornet gauges

If you want to upgrade go to the factory style gauge pod under the
package tray. I have one but am going to make a new face plate and use
Autometer gauges. The factory one has a clock, ampmeter, oil pressure
and a vacume gauge. If you want the gauges in the factory face plate
their yours. I got the whole pod gauges and all from a friend who got
them from a freind of a friend so I don't know if they work. They come
with an unbutchered wireing harness. Although to use them you would need
a later wireing diagram to wire your car to use them. Me i'll go the
easy way and use the Autometer gauges like the yellow Hornet has.
"Doc"