RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Q- Hornet gauges

-----Original Message-----
From: amc74hornet [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxx]

"All I ever saw was the 2 gauge with the idiot lights
in the right hand opening."

You mean left, yes?

"They had a 4 gauge pod after 74 under the package
tray on some models of Gremlin's/Hornet's. I have
one out of a non A/C Gremlin."

Yea, but those are so 'inconveniently' placed...
but if I find them, I guess they'll do.

"From what I see the gauge unit for the speedo and
gauges/idiot lghts only fits one way. I have a
disassembled one in front of me. It seems the amount
of work to change it is near impossible on the Bezel
itself not to mention the wireing. Leave the tac on
the right side where the clock is. That's where I
have mine."

I wasn't suggesting I'd move their locations...just
looking to 'upgrade' each gauge, as possible. Seems
my current plan is the best of the factory components,
which again is FUEL/TEMP, SPEEDO/ODO, V8 TACH.

John