Sent: Thursday, September 02, 20042:54 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Haven't posted much lately, nor done anything to the Gremlins...

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/09/02 Thu PM 01:06:05 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Haven't posted much lately, nor done
anything tothe Gremlins...

Its anybodys guess right now,but if you don't hear from me any time soon you'll know Ft.Pierce Florida was destroyed the one thing i'm sick of is how humanity has become INhumane round here lately,people beating the shit outta each other at home depot,idiots crashing into each other,people STEALING other peoples wood for thier windows outta thier yards its like the f#ckin fall of Saigon here :(
Bart

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used