Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Haven't posted much lately, nor done anything to t

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Haven't posted much lately, nor done anything to the Gr...

Jerry

Good to hear from ya. I feel the same way when I get home from work. Not much energy or enthusiasm to get anything done knowing my alarm will go off at 4am. Weekends are usually busy with other priorities. Hang in there and keep plugging away.

Rick