Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ignorance & Trying To Make A Buck

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/09/01 Wed AM 06:39:12 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Ignorance & Trying To Make A Buck

yes there was a King Cobra a hidiously under powered 302 V8 Pinto II i mean Mustang II with gawwdy ugly flares
Bart
As I said I heard from the guy whose 77 AMX flairs without the front air
dam and flairs that wasent sold on eBay for 150$. After hearing from
people here on what the going prices were I replied back that at 150$
without the front spoiler and flairs and in the condition there were in
they were not worth 150$ and that I would pass on them. I received a
reply that said "so where do you get these NOS parts"? He said a friend
saved these parts before the car went into the crusher. He then preceded
to tell me the going rate for front and rear spoiler and air dam for his
and get this his 1978 King Cobra. 500$ & 800$ respectively. Was there
such a thing in 78? I know there was somthing like this in the late
60's. I know Ford had a gussied up version of their Mustang 11 called a
Cobra 11 I think. I also seem to remember the same place that did the
Cobra 11 did the 77 Hornet AMX. Some people think all old parts are gold
and demand the highest prices. He probably got these parts for next to
nothing and is trying to make 300% profit.
"Doc"