Indian Larry pic

I'm sure some here are wondering why i'm talking about a guy who has nothing to do with what are group is about but Indian Larry was one of the last TRUE outlaws one of the last TRUE people here on Earth i have always admired people who are non conformasts and doesn't follow the quote un qoute'rules'i follow that pattern as well i.e i'm widely known as a hell raising arsehole online and off,got tatoos and hair down to the middle of my back.but i must confess that i'm only maybe 25% of what Indian Larry was as i will admit i'm too scared to do a fraction of what he did and i mean from anything to going cross country on a bike,building your own stuff to real deal hellraising i guess i'm kind of a wannabe :/ but anyway i wanted to share a pic of a fallen Road Warrior..Indian Larry
regards
Bart Mangrum

image/pjpeg