The Third Time Is Not The Charm!!!!!!

My friend came over yesterday morning and installed the 3rd Motorola in 3 weeks in the orange car. Well this one charges, we checked it with a meter but the alt. light stays on. Somebody must have put the hex on me. I just can't win with this problem. As soon as I get the extra brackets and fans I am going to see about getting rid of that !@#$%^& Motorola. God help me I am just sick of this. It would be nice if I can at least get the bucket seats installed in this car this week. It seems like I have hit a brick wall when it comes to progress in the last 2 -3 weeks. Maybe I need a break from this car.
"Doc"