Firewall Emissions Decals PHOTOS needed

Anybody capable of taking a good, clear photo of
their FACTORY-ORIGINAL Emissions decal, located
at the top of the passenger side of the firewall
in the engine compartment, please Email it to me.
If your decal is a reproduction, I don't need it.

I'm working on creating new, crisp and correct
images of them for use by any vendor that
reproduces them.

The reason is that my 'new' Hornet is missing it's
decal. I ordered a repro from Jim Osbourne, and
got one, but it's clearly not 'correct'.

My Hornet is a 1973 with a 360/Auto...so that's
what I ordered. The stickers don't indicate 2v or
4v...so the sticker will be the same for both.
What I received indicates the 73 model year and the
360/Auto, but when I compare it to the original
decal in my AMX (also a 73, also a 360/Auto),
several inconsistencies are apparent-

Text is improperly aligned and/or justified.
Some text is blotchy and/or partially missing.
The idle speed info is taken from a Manual Shift
car, and thus is wrong for an automatic.

See them at:
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/decal1.gif (original)
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/decal2.gif (repro)

Obviously, a decal from a Manual trans car was the
model used, then altered to be look similar on
other years and drivetrains.

I've created a correct image based on my AMX's decal
and have offered it to Osbourne.
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/decal3.gif (my version)
It looks lousy online, but printed at the correct
size, it prints real nice.

But now that I have a 'pattern' to work from, I
figured I'd create the same decal for as many years
and drivetrain combos as I can locate. I think
these go back to the mid-1960s and thru 1988...all
are welcome.

Any help is appreciated...even if you can't send a
picture, send me the text- just type it all out.

Thanks in advance,

John