Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

That is one I forgot about for the moment. That is what Bill has in The new Amc Team Spirit. They run about 650.00 used if you can find one. I have been looking and have only seen them on ebay once in a great while.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
A Lincoln Versailles 9" is a bolt in and has disc brakes too.
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used