Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet amx wheel flairs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet amx wheel flairs

Thanks for thinking of me Eddie. I was going to buy a set of these
flairs from the guy I bought the rear louver from. But he never got
back to me after I E-Mailed him numerous times. You had an extra one of
the one that was missing in the set he had. Since Rick hooked me up with
a lot of parts and wouldn't take no money for them and was looking for
the front spoiler I hooked him up with those and was going to buy the
rest for my orange car. I see the bidding has ended on these so I sent
the guy an E-Mail through another item he has for sale and told him I
was interested in them and to contact me. I figure i'd offer him 100$.
That's all i'll pay for them. They are not a "Must Have" on my list of
parts needed. I know this is frowned upon by eBay but I didn't know
about the auction till after it was over. I was high bidder on a 65
American Promo but it didn't reach the reserve. I contacted the seller
and bought it for what I was willing to pay for it after the auction was
over. Like I say 100$ is all I am willling to pay.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Look Doc, weren't you looking for some of these awhile back? No bids at
$150:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33638&item=7917722283&rd=1
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com