Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Any members along I70, MO to PA?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Any members along I70, MO to PA?

Why don't you just take up the owners son's offer to deliver it to you?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

I'm just curious if any of you folks are very
near Interstate 70, from the western border of
Missouri through central Pennsylvania.

It is 'remotely' possible I'll be doing my
personalized mini-version of a Hot Rod Power
Tour to fetch my 'new' '73 Hornet 360/Auto
in the near future. Transport companies are
giving me a run-around and I'm getting sick
of jumping through the hoops....so I may just
fly out on the cheap, and drive the bugger
home. It's in Wichita and coming home to
northern New Jersey.

Recommendations for accommodations along the
way are welcome as are any cool photo-ops
for the car that may be along the route.
And if meeting a few of you along the way can
be worked in, so much the better...tho I won't
be killing LOTS of time with visits- I'd
rather get the car home ASAP.

Anyway...all thoughts welcome!

John

--- End Message ---