Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: In need of dire rescue New Jersey drag race Gr

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: In need of dire rescue New Jersey drag race Gremlin

John Rosa wrote:
Because the owners don't want to be bothered by us.
They are going to 'restore it someday' and won't sell.

That is only one of a million lame excuses people use!
To see more, click on the www.carsinbarns.com website, some of that iron
restored is $250,000 but no, let's let it sit next to the trailer until it
becomes biodegradable and returns to the earth from whence it came......

There is also a Ugly AMX Contest on my own website under 'Registries' and it
has a number of well, ugly cars:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/ugly%20cars/uglycars2.htm

Don't eat before viewing. I wished I had a book of all the excuses, comments
and thoughts I have heard from people since the 1970s on why they might let
a car go this far. Granted, some have more important things in their lives,
like kids, but geez, sell the old wreck and buy the kids some shoes!

The U. S. Mail Ambassador silently sits in a east Texas salvage yard witing
for a buyer, if I can ever find the darned name/phone of the place I'll pass
it on, yes, it is factory RIGHT HAND DRIVE and is a original U. S. Mail
postal vehicle; the two AMXs here were frozen in time in 1983, parked and
the gentleman just 'never got around to them again' and I bought them days
from being hauled to the crusher when he saw one of my ads in Houston, both
were 390 cars, one 4spd, one AT. Sure would have liked to see that white one
when new......originally it was Laredo Tan with Red interior, a stunning
combination that I have only seen on two cars (this being one of them) since
the cars were new in 1968.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX