Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Part Needed

Thanks Rick. I stopped yesterday and spoke to my welder/mechanist
friend. And he said that there would be no problem machining the
Motorola fan to fit the Delco Alt. I also spoke to Jeff at Kennedy
American about returning the Delco alt. and bracket kit if for some
reason I could not make it work. I wanted to know a time frame that he
would accept the parts for a refund. He said don't worry about it that
he would work with me. Me nd my son have been buying parts from Jeff
for about 6 years now and he always has been a square dude, so he is he
first one I call for parts. If my modifications work I will work with
him on a kit that really is a bolt in so other people with 6 cyl's with
power steering and A/C don't have to go through the grief I have had on
what was supposed to be a simple bolt in. 30 + years of
welding/fabrication experience should help me with this.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc

The brackets are boxed and I'll get them to FedEx today.

Rick

-------------------------------1093603077

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Doc</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The brackets are boxed and I'll get them to FedEx today.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick</DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

--- End Message ---