From: ndaracer1975 [mailto:ndaracer1975@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 3:18 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: One more rant on SpeedTV's Muscle Car
challenge

70 390 325 hp @ 5000 420 ftlbs tq @ 3200

69 396 325 hp @ 4800 410 ftlbs tq @ 3200

yep, big dif. As for the coulda woulda shouldas of AMC building a big
block and embarassing the world, that's sounding like Bilwin. It's
nice people love their AMCs, I love mine, but the bias just gets
rediculous.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxx>
wrote:
Big difference, dude.