Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ego / Muscle

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/08/26 Thu PM 01:34:05 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ego / Muscle

Yeah like some Terrorist would be looking for a target Achmed Achmed aim the rocket launcher towards that imperialist American Santa Clause man :P LOL
Bart
Hemi 57 Plymouth or a 90 hp flathead 60 Rambler American made no
difference to me. I would have gotten the most out of any car. Traffic
around N.Y. has been crazy lately as the Republican National Convention
is due here shortly and the local fuzz is on high alert checking
everything in and around the city. I wish this crap was over with this
convention stuff. I feel like a target for any wacko with a grudge
against the USA being so close to N.Y. City.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc,

4-doors are automatically not Muscle Cars,
and since the term wasn't coined until around
1964, it wouldn't retroactively apply even if
it had been a two-door. Mom's Plymouth was a
Car with lots of Muscle...but not a Muscle
Car, as defined.

As for the trade in, that might be why you're
still here! Dad saw that fire in your eyes and
thought 'whoa, buddy!'

Hey- after I left your place, I made lousy
time getting to Smithtown yesterday, and
left there at 3:50PM to head back to Jersey.
I was expecting Hell on Earth as I got on
the L.I.E., but would you believe I arrived
home less than 2 hours later...with rush
hour in New York!! That's gotta be a record!

John