Vinyl Top material, trim and install pricing Qs

Vinyl Top material, trim and install pricing Qs

I've got a Hornet hatchback that originally had
a vinyl top, but when it began to wear, the prior
owner had the top removed and painted along with
the rest of the car. It looks fine as it is, but
this car was ordered with every single option
available including a few dealer-only add-ons,
so I'm tempted to install the vinyl top again
to return the car to it's correct original
appearance.

Anyone know of vendors that have NOS or exact
repro vinyl top material for 1973 AMCs? Is the
saddle-tan/copper color material available? Is
it sold by the yard or in a kit form? What is the
cost for this?

Has anyone recently had a shop install a vinyl top?
If so, what was the charge? How was the work quality?

Does anyone have the bright trim for the C-pillars
of a Hornet hatchback? I'm missing the driver's side
but will buy the pair if you have both.

Any and all good info and leads appreciated.

John