Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupidity Strikes & I Make An A$$ Of Myself

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupidity Strikes & I Make An A$$ Of Myself

Not that I can't afford a new one but that is 89$ that I didn't have to
spend as it was only used in the yellow car for 4 months and was NOS
when I put it in. And it is not somthing small that can be easly lost
either, it was in a white box and I marked it with a black marker as to
what it was. I know when I am going to find it, after I buy new one.
Good thing I love these AMC cars as no matter what you do it is always a
fight of some kind to get somthing done. I am going to start looking
from scratch today again for the damn thing and if I can't find it just
buy a new one and forget about it.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Sometimes I think it's age too. I've lost count on how many times things have
been misplaced in my garage or the number of times I've had to buy something
again because I can't find it.

Good luck Doc

Rick

-------------------------------1092909754

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">

<DIV>Sometimes I think it's age too. I've lost count on how many times things have been misplaced in my garage or the number of times I've had to buy something again&nbsp;because I can't find it. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good luck Doc</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rick&nbsp;</DIV>