Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I need a Proportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

To the best of my knowledge, a proportioning valve is used to balance the hydraulic pressures when drum brakes and disc brakes are used. On drum brakes, there is no proportioning valve.

Are you looking for the small valve bolted to the firewall on the passenger side? It has a wire connected to the top side.

We may need a better discription of what your looking for>

Rick