I need a Porportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

I need a Porportioning valve!!!!!! Got one????

I Just found my Porportioning valve to be in very bad un-rebuildable
shape.

I had planned on going to disc's but just really want to get the car
on the road so I just redid the original setup.

Does anyone have a Valve they want to sell cheap?

Please let me know
dsinks@xxxx