From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/13 Fri PM 08:13:54 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] God's Speed, Bart!

we didn't get shite,barely any rain it totally missed us'whew'thanx for lookin out fer me tho Lu :)
Bart

Bart, I hope you & your loved ones are surviving Charley. I don't
think it will hit us this far northwest of you, but we are seeing
more FL tags around here today. And the satellite reception keeps
messing up! Small annoyance compared to possibly losing all your
stuff. Let us know how you are doing. -Lu-

--- End Message ---