Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Changing Doors

From: "rozs86" <rozs86@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/12 Thu PM 06:47:51 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Changing Doors

Roz please remember that no one will ever laugh at any question you ask and you can use the spirit doors but the top of the door frame is a little off thus you need to adjust it also all 70-78 gremlin doors are the save exept starting in 73 AMC started using crash beams in the doors so if you were to find a 71 door and a 76 door you'll notice the weight difference also 70-77 hornet doors will work 78-83 concord 2 doors will work.again please don't think your asking dumb questions.
Bart
I have, probably a dumb question. Will a Spirit door fit on a 1974
Gremlin. Don't laugh, it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks, Roz in PA