Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 1:30 PM
Subject: GasPumpClassics.com Newsletter - August 12, 2004

Unsubscribe from the Gas Pump Classics mailing list.

GasPumpClassics.com Classic Car Newsletter
To unsubscribe, click here. To place an ad, click here. August 12, 2004

Feature Car - Place An Ad

1Our feature vehicle this week is a 1967 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY CONVERTIBLE 1967 CHEVROLET CORVETTE 427 STING RAY ROADSTER THE ULTIMATE COLLECTOR CAR...A REAL BIG BLOCK 427/435 H.P. FOUR SPEED CORVETTE STING RAY CONVERTIBLE IN A SELDOM SEEN COLOR COMBINATION OF RALLY RED WITH WHITE BUCKET SEATS, WHITE HOOD STINGER AND WHITE SOFT TOP. THIS CAR CARRIES THE OPTIONAL SIDE EXHAUST, ORIGINAL HEATER DELETE, 3:73 POSITRACTION REAR, 4-SPEED, NEW W.S.W. RADIALS ONA SET OF OPTIONAL CORVETTE BOLT-ON WHEELS AND AN ORIGINAL AM / FM RADIO. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OLDER RESTORATION OF A MOTOR MATCHING CAR THAT HAD THE ENGINE COMPLETELY REBUILT (8/01/01) TO THE TUNE OF $10,92! 1.21, AND WAS THEN DRIVEN JUST A FEW HUNDRED MILES. SINCE THESE BIG BLOCKS ARE KNOWN TO DROOL, IT HAD A $600 ALUMINUM RADIATOR ADDED TO THE PACKAGE.more info!

J. J. BEST BANC & CO., being the largest Automobile Lender of it's type in the country, is recognized by Antique, Classic, Exotic, Muscle, Hot Rod and Sports car enthusiasts and dealers as the leader in the Classic Car automobile finance industry. Offering long terms and low rates, financing is available for most model cars ranging from 1900 to today. With the most knowledgeable staff available, yourloan could be approved within 5 minutes and you maybe driving that dream car within 48 hours! Apply NOW!

Last 50 posted vehicles: (View All Vehicles For Sale)

1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS for sale in Mumford, New York - $15,000.00 (0 Days Old)
1978 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Coupe for sale in Rochester, New York - $10,000.00 (0 Days Old)
1971 Chevrolet 10 Pickup Short Bed for sale in Waldorf, Maryland - $24,500.00 (0 Days Old)
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible for sale in Mount Dora (Orlando), Florida - $87,500.00 (1 Days Old)
1923 Ford Model T Street Rod for sale in Melbourne, Florida - $30,000.00 (1 Days Old)
1915 GMC 1500 Pickup for sale in Seymour, Missouri - $12,800.00 (1 Days Old)
1949 Chevrolet Styleline for sale in Marble hill, Georgia - $40,000.00 (1 Days Old)
1940 Chevrolet Deluxe Business Coupe for sale in Jupiter, Florida - $18,500.00 (2 Days Old)
1929 Ford Model A Phaeton for sale in Boise, Idaho - $19,750.00 (2 Days Old)
1972 Chevrolet Nova SS for sale in Irvine, California - $14,950.00 (4 Days Old)
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu for sale in Coral Springs, Florida - $11,000.00 (7 Days Old)
1972 Ford Mustang Mach I for sale in Holmdel, New Jersey - $8,000.00 (7 Days Old)
1987 BMW 7 Series 735i Sedan for sale in Rutland, Vermont - $3,850.00 (7 Days Old)
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS Convertible for sale in Mount Dora (Orlando), Florida - $42,950.00
1959 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster for sale in Mount Dora (Orlando), Florida - $72,950.00
1964 Pontiac GTO Hardtop for sale in Mount Dora (Orlando), Florida- $34,950.00
1970 Chevrolet C-20 for sale in Salt Lake City, Utah - $6,995.00
1946 Ford Streetrod Convertible for sale in Mount Dora (Orlando), Florida - $45,950.00
1971 Pontiac Tempest 2 Dr for sale in warminster, Pennsylvania - $9,200.00
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Dr for sale in cookeville, Tennessee - $8,000.00
1939 Chevrolet Master Street Rod for sale in Gap, Pennsylvania - $30,000.00
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Dr for sale in San Francisco, California - $48,500.00
1956 Ford Victoria for sale in New Middleton, Ohio - $20,000.00
1932 Ford Roadster Hi-Boy for sale in Elkhart, Indiana - $31,900.00
1932 Ford Roadster Hi-Boy for sale in Elkhart, Indiana - $34,500.00
1977 Buick Century Special Sedan for sale in El Paso, Texas - $10,000.00
1987 Morgan Plus 8 for sale in Warren, New Jersey - $42,900.00
1969 Ford Mustang Fastback for sale in HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - $35,000.00
1969 Chevrolet Impala 2 Dr for sale in Edmonton, Alberta - $6,900.00
1963 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Convertible for sale in Toronto, Ontario - $34,900.00
1958 Ford Fairlane 500 for sale in Double Springs, Alabama - $3,350.00
1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Convertible for sale in Birmingham, Michigan - $13,900.00
1974 Dodge Magnum for sale in Torrington , Connecticut - $25,500.00
1949 Ford Coupe Steel Body for sale in Lake Clear, New York - $9,000.00
1917 Reo B 2 Mate for sale in Valprasiso, Indiana - $1,250,000.00
1960 Bentley S2 for sale in Teluk Bayur, Indonesia, Yukon Territory - $30,000.00
1972 Triumph TR6 for sale in jupiter, Florida - $13,500.00
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible for sale in BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - $35,000.00
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Dr Sedan for sale in Alamosa, Colorado - $30,000.00
1929 Chevrolet 4 Door Sedan for sale in Craig, Colorado - $5,750.00

Attention All Sellers - Don't get scammed

If you don't already know, a scam exists where a buyer (usually from overseas like Nigeria, UK, other parts of Europe and now in the U.S.) wants to pay for your car by a Cashier's Check in excess of your cars value and then asks you to wire transfer the difference back to them. It's a scam and they are using fake or stolen checks!.

There is now a place you can go to check on and submit email addresses belonging to scam artists. ScamChecker.com was created to help users identify scam artists by the email addresses they use. As users identify scam artists they have a chance to warn others by submitting the email address and other important infothe the ScamChecker.com Database. With your help we can can start to make a impact on these criminals.

Classic Car Parts For Sale:

Click here to view all the ads

Ads with pictures get the best results!  Place An Ad Today

We can't stress eneough the importance of including photos with your ad. It is the number one question that buyers ask sellers. Not only does it help attract buyers to your vehicle, but you will have a higher chance of your vehicle appearing in our monthly newsletter or even in our feature ad spot. Each ad lets you upload 20 photos so take advantage! If you have to mail them to us, we'll scan them for you at no charge! Borrow a friends digital camera or take your film to a lab that can put your photos onCD. Whichever method you choose, get those photos posted, buyers are waiting!

Post Your Parts For Sale For Free!

Everyone has atleast a few parts kicking around they don't need sowhy not clean up and cash in! Members can post up to 10 parts for sale atno charge. You are allowed to post one picture of your part if you have it. Post your parts today.

Get notified when vehicles are posted

How would you like to be notified by email when the car you are looking for comes up for sale on GasPumpClassics.com? Choose from either specific vehicle, specific location or both specific vehicle and location. Set up your email notifications today.

The current Top 30 saught after makes and models are listed below:

288 subscribers looking for a Ford Mustang
239 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Camaro
224 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Chevelle
163 subscribers looking for a Pontiac GTO
126 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Impala
101 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Corvette
98 subscribers looking for a Dodge Charger
89 subscribers looking for a Pontiac Trans Am
81 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Bel Air
74 subscribers looking for a Pontiac Firebird
69 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Nova
61 subscribers looking for a Dodge Challenger
53 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet El Camino
52 subscribers looking for a Oldsmobile Cutlass
51 subscribers looking for a Plymouth Roadrunner
51 subscribers looking for a Ford Thunderbird
50 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet Monte Carlo
49 subscribers looking for a Plymouth Barracuda
48 subscribers looking for a Ford Fairlane
45 subscribers looking for a Oldsmobile 442
40 subscribers looking for a Mercury Cougar
40 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet 2 Door
40 subscribers looking for a Plymouth Cuda
38 subscribers looking for a Ford 2 Door
36 subscribers looking for a Pontiac Grand Prix
34 subscribers looking for a Dodge Dart
34 subscribers looking for a Chevrolet 1/2 Ton
31 subscribers looking for a Ford Torino
30 subscribers looking for a Ford F100
30 subscribers looking for a AMC AMX

Tell A Friend

A lot of our success comes from word of mouth. If you like our site and our newsletters, spread the word about us!

Subscription Options

If you would prefer to read the online version of this newsletter click here.

Keep sending in your stories and suggestions. We'll try our best to include them in an upcoming newsletter. As with our web site, we are always open for suggestions on content and new ideas and we always welcome your feedback. If you have a story or product you would like featuredin our newsletter, please email us!