Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

From: rozs86@xxxx
Date: 2004/08/12 Thu AM 08:46:09 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

Thanks Scott, I think I have my husband talked into puttin an AMC motor in
it. He can use the 350 for the '36 Chevy Pickup that he's restoring. So
everyone can calm down. I'll have pictures in a few weeks. Talk to ya soon, Roz in
PA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY we brought another one away from the darkside :) can't wait to see pics of your gremster Roz
Bart