Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

I really don't need body parts. This Gremlin is in perfect shape. Tinybit of rust on the passenger side door. The interior is immaculate. My husband is a body tech and one of our best friends does interiors. So I guess I'm kinda lucky. In this area it's hard to find a motor because the Jeeps are for Mud Boggin. As a matter of fact Sunday we went to a local car show and someone overheard talkin about it. The guys son-in-law had a mud jeep he wanted to sell just to get it out of the yard. Motors like that had the crap beat out of them. Come to find out it is my husbands cousins jeep. I don't know what to do. In this area it's hard to find someone to rebuild it. This is Chevy and Ford country. We got awhile yet, so I'll see. Thanks Roz in PA