Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engines , to Roz (was: Re: New To Site)

Hang in there Lu. Your lucky you have a friend like John to help you
out. What manifold did you choose for your engine?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Ugh, don't ask.....I am not entirely happy with the guide plates that
I bought with the studs. Had to grind off corners, etc. to get them
to fit, and they are still not exactly what I would like to see.
Anyway, still working on tweaking the valve train. The rocker arms on
the very back of the engine seem harder to adjust than the rest.
Hopefully John will come over tonight and we can study the lifter
travel with his measuring instrument. I quit getting out the intake
manifold, as some little snag would come up and I would just have to
put it back again. LOL oh well....hangin in there. -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> You made the right decision Lu. How are you comeing on the engine
> assembly.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---