Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New To Site

From: rozs86@xxxx
Date: 2004/08/09 Mon AM 08:36:08 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New To Site

My husband did want to prostreet it but it's gonna take too long. We can
stuff a good set of meats underneath. We went to a local car show yesterday and
low and behold, Novas, Chevelles, the ugly Corvettes. I'm dying to get mine
done. It's going into the garage this weekend (I hope). What does anyone think
about puttin a Chevy 350 in it ? We can't find an original AMC motor anywhere
around here anyways. I'll be talkin to ya all. I love the site. Roz in PA.

First off,have you checked your local junkyards?also are you aware that AMC v8s can be found in full sized jeeps i.e the Grand Waggoneers had 360's,the J series trucks had 304's,360's and 401's,same with full sized Cherokees since your in upstate Penn.?i'm not sure they have some old yards out there full of old cars'i'm guessing,but maybe i'm wrong'look in any full sized International trucks from the early to mid 70's as they used AMC's 401 V8 the cars like the Ambassador,Matador,Javelin,Hornet,Rebel concord spirit and even Gremlins had factory V8s tho this place welcomes those with alternativly powered AMC's i juts want to educate and encourage a AMC owner to at least try to use a AMC engine.
Bart