Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More

From: twa1950@xxxx
Date: 2004/08/08 Sun PM 04:56:26 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] More

Hey gang I hate to bore you with my stuff but in case you haven't noticed I
have went from depression over Gremmie to jubilation. I just hope I can keep
this enthusiasm up. My significant other has been on my case to fix him up every
since she has known me. While he is decent now, new seats, the engine
detailed, new paint and the bumpers rechromed would turn him from being a decent car
to almost cherry. I know a 360 or a 401 would look good sitting under the
hood. I have thought about that for a long time. With this being Ford country you
see a lot of the old Falcons and even old Mustangs with the sixes still in
them so the six in isn't a big deal. I just need to clean 25 years of grease and
grime off the engine so I am not ashamed to pop the hood. Then I could paint
it, put the chrome valve cover on it that I have had for years and put all
the stickers on it that I got when I went to the AMO nationals in 99. What would
you guys think if I could find a set of Gremlin X stripes and put on him even
though he isn't a Gremlin X. My plans right now is to start on the engine
right after the big show in the park in Sept? I would wait and him painted around
March. I would love to have in show condition by May so I could put him in
the show they have at the infield of Churchill Downs a couple of weeks after the
Derby in May. I might as well spend my kids inheritance, they will spend all
of it, not that there is that much. on booze, women, and whatever in a couple
of months after I am gone and wonder what happen. You guys just remind me of
my big plans the first of October.
Terry

Terry,your not boring none of us with your gremlins progress,i'm glad to see a fellow gremlin owner having fun with thier car :)
Bart