: Bad Week-One More Time!!!! Update-2#

I am just venting, like Terry as I am frustrated. I just goes to show
you having money to spend on your AMC's doesn't make it any easier.
These cars have to fight you to the death sometimes. I been fighting
them for 44 years. It's good for the GM & Pford people I am not giving
up my Hornet's and going the easy way. Them boy's would really hear it
enough from me. I am glad to hear you are making progress with your
Gremlin Lu. I been married to the same woman for 35 years. She has
helped me bleed brakes, helped me change a door on my 65 American when
she was 8 months pregnant with our daughter and put up with an AMC car
guy. My wife was taken to the hospital in an AMC each time one of our 3
children were born an brought home in an AMC. Say Amen & AMC!!!!!!!
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- C'mon there, Daddy Warbucks! At least you have the money available to
cover that kind of unexpected expense. Bet you'd need more than one
bottle of wine if the G.D. judge hadn't awarded you the dough. (Just
jokin' here Doc, please don't flame my tush). SERIOUSLY: It warms my
heart to know that your wife has such a generous man in her life. I
have never received a diamond ring from a man to date....boo hoo.
Guess I can wait awhile longer, and even then if I am lucky. But I
think a new distributor, radiator, and 9" Ford rear end might fill
the void until then. (LOL - sorry, I am just in a good mood for a
change). Probably because I actually made some small progress on the
360 today. With John's help, I learned how to adjust the guide plates
and valves, installing the new pushrods and rocker arms (that I had
to send back to Comp Cams and exchange for a different length set).
Living in the South, I discovered that a mechanic has to tolerate
some unique problems. Today, my problem was the fact that a mud
daubber had built nests in 3 of my bolt holes on the block! After
cleaning them out, I was then able to start working on the engine.
Take care Doc, better days are ahead - they gotta be! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't care If it Rain's or Freezes as long as I have my 456
Teamster approved plastic Jesus rideing on the dash of my AMC Hornet,
I can go 100 Mph as long as I got the almighty power glued up on the
dash with my fuzzy dice> Say AMEM & AMC!!!!! The AMC god's have
kicked me in the A$$ again TODAY!!!!!. The Motorola alternator on my
orange Hornet has died. Time for some Pizza and some wine to calm
down. The wife is out with her girlfiend picking up her new diamond
ring that I bought her from the money I finally got so it will be
quiet till she gets home.!@#$%^&!@#$%^&*
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---