Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks

I hope the carb advice works out for you. You just got to drive that car
more. Putting an in line fuel filter between the gas tank and the fuel
pump and one between the pump and carb will catch all that crap that
might be in the tank from a yearly low milage low use car from getting
into the carb and sticking the float. I have had this on all my cars for
25 years. An old mechanic from the 30's-80's taught me that. It really
works as I change the one from the tank to the pump once a year and then
both of them the following year. You wouldn't believe the crap the first
filter catches. Thanks for your hope on my week getting better.
Unfortunately it has not, it only gotten worse this morning. I will
elaborate in my next post on the subject.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Thanks for your advice on the carb. I will check the screws and do some tapping on the carb. before I do anything else. I hope it works. Your completely right Doc. When my boys were living at home and going to car shows was our chief entertainment from March to October I didn't have much trouble with the Gremlin at all. It seems like a good wax job and an oil change at the beginning of the season was all it needed. Now that I am not taking him out very often every time I get in him something else is wrong. I think if he was closer to home it would be a lot better but I store in a garage about 15 miles from my house. What I need to do is kick my boys out of my mothers old house sale it and use the funds to build me a garage. Hope your week gets better Doc.
Terry

--- End Message ---