Re: Fw: Gremlin fuel tank sending unit wanted

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Kennedy American has them.
> Davis
>
> Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> I have already replied off Bart's forum here, but if any of you have a lead,
> please feel free to replye and thanks in advance to all who may.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Note volume of email is
> moderate, expect
> 4-8 day responses

Kennedy lists them but they are not always available. No one makes a repo as Jeff told me a few years ago so what he does is find NOS ones to sell. Pricey at 89$ but if you need it you pay the price. I have heard of places that rebuild senders also but don't remember the name. I saw it on the AMX Files.
"Doc"