From: "deezildennis"
Date: 2004/08/04 Wed PM 06:54:12 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Pic of Gremlin with 17's

Yeah if you wear your pants half way down your ass and wear your hat backwards they look sharp i liked the Cnterlines on that gremlin lots better and thats just it,your wife as a NEW car and the rims on it look great on it but this bling rim hug rim crap on old cars looks awful to me
Bart

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/22/c5/d8_12_s.JPG

My wifes srt-4 has 17's on it and its pretty comfortable. and the
sidewall is much higher on those 17's than my wifes.

Im just taking a look at everything right now. Abd those wheels look
sharp on that car.

Its hard trying to figure out the fat in the rear and skinny in the
front since not many people do it anymore.

Might be even hard just finding a set of wheels that can pull it off.

UM OK??