Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crushed oil pan!!!!!!!!!

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/02 Mon PM 06:46:15 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Crushed oil pan!!!!!!!!!

Dennis,what about the pan off the 304 you have?it should work if not www.amcwc.com has a huge clasifieds section and i've always gotten a quick responce when i put a want ad on there plus i'm sure you can score a used decent pan for like 20$
Bart
I got a chance to yank the oil pan off last night and I took it into
work and hot tanked it.  The bottom was really bad so i drilled out
the spot welds holding the baffle in and beat the dents out as best i
could.  Its back in shape but looks like hell.  I had a Jeep pan but
its shaped a little differant and the drain plug is on the side and
not on the end.

My cj5 oil pan looks about the same size but it almost looks as if
the gremlin stock pan has a differant Punch press bend in it.

Is there any other pans I can use?  Does anyone make a new one?  I
wouldnt mind using this one but its been through heck!

Thanks