Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: nos 77-78 gremmie grill

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: nos 77-78 gremmie grill

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: nos 77-78 gremmie grill
Hey, I'd be tickled pink if I could find a NOS early ('70-73) grille for that price.
Onree

on 8/1/04 1:19 PM, twa1950@xxxx at twa1950@xxxx did write:

You have a point Eddie. If I didn't have one $300 or more wouldn't sound too bad if I had to give that much for one. You have to have a grill if you want the car to look like anything.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT