Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Why oh why????

From: "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/31 Sat PM 01:19:10 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Why oh why????

could it be the server your using?maybe switch to a yahoo address i.e dshaver@xxxx and then rejoin the group.alot have done that as some of thier servers wouldn't let them get email from certain areas or a little at a time.
Bart
It seems I have a real gremlin.  I get posts one day and not the
next!  No, I haven't changed my settings.  Any gurus out there?????

Dave Shaver