Re: [BaadAssGremlins] scale gremlins

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
> Date: 2004/07/28 Wed PM 05:06:49 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] scale gremlins
>
> I remember Doc i was just saying it was dumb for me to get rid of my amc gremlin models :)
> Bart

I bought a poor condition parts car Gremlin model off of eBay and plan on some day building an AMX 11 model and will use the nose of the AMX I got from you. That leaves me with an extra front bumper to use on the Gremlin I got from you that you said was missing when you got it. So now the Gremlin is complete. I told you they went to a good home.
"Doc"