Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin V8 rear end interchange with Jav?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin V8 rear end interchange with Jav?

YUP YUP they are an exact match.
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxx> wrote:
OK , I've heard both ways....Is a Gremlin V8 rearend
the same dimensions/width/spring pad
location....etc,as a 68-70 Javelin or AMX???I've been
told they are exactly the same, also been told that a
Gremlin is 1" narrower?? I need to know as i've found
both. BUT have not been able to physically look them
over yet.Thanks alot, Joe

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used