Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin V8 rear end interchange with Jav?

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/29 Thu AM 01:15:15 EDT
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Jgray_55@xxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin V8 rear end interchange with Jav?

the rears in both the 68-70 Javelin and AMX were the exact same V8 i mean i have a 69 AMX rear in my gremlin it was a direct bolt in.
Bart
OK , I've heard both ways....Is a Gremlin V8 rearend
the same dimensions/width/spring pad
location....etc,as a 68-70 Javelin or  AMX???I've been
told they are exactly the same, also been told that a
Gremlin is 1" narrower?? I need to know as i've found
both. BUT have not been able to physically look them
over yet.Thanks alot, Joe